Applicable from: : 11 of June 2020
1. GROM as End-User License Agreement for the Troll-i-ord series of apps
BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, YOU (HEREINAFTER “User”) ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS. IF THESE TERMS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY GROM as, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS. GROM as IS WILLING TO MAKE THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO USER ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT USER ACCEPTS THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. WRITTEN APPROVAL IS NOT A PREREQUISITE TO THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This End-User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between User and GROM as. This Agreement governs User’s use of the Software provided to the User by GROM as, including any releases of or to the Software that User may receive from GROM as, together with the documentation included therewith.
2. We take privacy seriously.
This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by the Troll-i-ord-series.
3. Our Troll i ord Apps:
- does not contain ads
- does not contain integration with social networks
- does not play using real money
4. Contacting Us
If you have general questions about your account, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller of your personal information is GROM as.
5. Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
5.1 Information you provide to us:
We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- email address, name and phone number.
We collect this information:
- when you enter it while using our service (email address)
- when you interact with us, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions (name, email, phone number)
- or if you otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere
5.2. Information we collect automatically:
We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices and desktop computers).
5.3. This information includes:
- your activity in the Troll i ord apps, history and search
- your interactions with our email, push and text messaging
- details of your interactions with us, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, and if you call us, your phone number
- device IDs or other unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration)
- connection information, statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs)
- IP address (which may tell us your general location)
- browser and standard web server log information
6. Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
6.1. For example, we use information to:
- determine your general geographic location, determine your Internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests, and enforcing our terms (such as determining free trial eligibility);
- analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about Troll i ord, details about new features and content available, special offers and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. Please see the “Your Choices” section of this Privacy Statement to learn how to set or change your communications preferences.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect and use it. We will normally collect personal information from you where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, to provide our services to you), where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
For questions about our use of your personal information (including legal bases and transfer mechanisms we rely on), cookies or similar technologies, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
6.2. Use by children
GROM as collects limited personal information (first name and age) about minors (anyone under the age of 18 years old) through their Services, but only where the User, the minor’s parent or legal guardian, has provided that information to GROM as during the registration process. Such information is not shared with third parties and is only shared internally. A child’s usage information, such as scores from games and assessments is only shared in an aggregated anonymous manner and never in a way that could personally identify the minor. In the event that GROM as learns that they have collected personal information from a minor without parental consent, they will delete that information as quickly as possible. If the User believes that the child or a minor may have provided GROM as with personal information beyond what is requested when signing up for the Services, please contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.3 Disclosure of Information
We will never disclose your information to third parties.
7. Access to Account and Profiles
For ease of access to your account, you can use the “Remember me on this device” function when you log in to the Troll i ord guide- and resources. This function uses technology that enables us to provide direct account access and to help administer the Trolliord service without requiring reentry of any password or other user identification when your browser revisits the service.
8. Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
You can most easily do this by visiting the “Account” portion of our website, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your payment information, and various related information about your account.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, GROM as hereby grants User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Services and to install and Use the Software supplied to User hereunder, as installed on User’s personal device, including your mobile phone, laptop, desktop, or on computers within User’s organization.
10.1. License restrictions and third-party software
- User shall not, and shall not allow any third party to: (a) use the Software or Services except as expressly permitted under – License; (b) separate the component programs of the Software for use on different computers; (c) adapt, alter, publicly display, publicly perform, translate, embed into any other product, or otherwise create derivative works of, or otherwise modify the Software or Services; (d) sublicense, lease, rent, loan, or distribute the Software or Services to any third party; (e) transfer the Software or Services to any third party; (f) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software, (i) except as permitted by applicable law, or (ii) solely to the extent required to debug changes to any third party LGPL-libraries linked to by the Software; (g) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices on the Software or Services, or the applicable documentation therefore; or (h) allow third parties to access or use the Software or Services, including without limitation to any use in any application service provider environment, service bureau, or time-sharing arrangements.
- Third-Party Software is subject to separate terms and conditions included with, or contained in the setup installation segments of such Third-Party Software. The license restrictions contained in this Agreement do not apply to Third-Party Software to the extent they are inconsistent with such Third-Party Software terms. GROM as shall not be responsible for any Third Party Software.
11. Use of services
- GROM as provides users with access to a rich collection of resources and Services, including without limitation to various communications tools, and personalized content through its network of services which may be accessed through any various mediums or devices now known or hereafter developed. Certain features of these Services may allow User to post or send content that can be viewed by others (“User-Generated Content”). User agrees that GROM as is not liable for User-Generated Content that is provided by others. GROM as has no duty to pre-screen User-Generated Content, but GROM as asTK has the right to refuse to post, edit, or deliver submitted User-Generated Content. GROM as reserves the right to remove User-Generated Content for any reason, but GROM as is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. GROM as reserves the right to block any user’s access to any content, website or webpage that GROM as provides at their sole discretion.
- Disputes may arise between User and others or between User and GROM as related to content, including User-Generated Content. Such disputes could involve, among other things, the use or misuse of domain names; the infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights; defamation; fraud; the use or misuse of information; and problems with online auction or commerce transactions. The User agrees that all claims, disputes or wrongdoing that result from, or are related in any way to, the content of information that the User posts, transmits, re-transmits or receives through the Services, GROM as network or Software are User’s sole and exclusive responsibility. GROM as may at its discretion block certain websites or domains and re-route you to other pages.
- The use of several of the Services, including but not limited to, the Troll-i-ord apps, the GROM as Troll i ord website (www.grom.no/trolliord), may require that User is a registered GROM as/Troll-i-ord user. You can register for a GROM as/Troll-i-ord user without any charge at https://www.grom.no/trolliord/registrering.
- GROM as reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. User agrees that GROM as shall not be liable to User or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
12. Proprietary rights
User acknowledges and agrees that the Services and the Software, including without limitation the Software’s sequence, structure, organization, source code and applicable documentation contains valuable trade secrets and other intellectual property of GROM as and its suppliers and is considered GROM as’s confidential information. The Software and Services are licensed and not sold to User, and no title or ownership to such Software or Services or the intellectual property rights embodied therein passes as a result of this Agreement or any act pursuant to this Agreement. The Software and Services and all intellectual property rights therein are the exclusive property of GROM as and its suppliers, and all rights in and to the Software and Services not expressly granted to User in this Agreement are reserved. GROM as owns all copies of the Software, however made. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to grant, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a license under any existing or future patents of GROM as, except to the extent necessary for User to use the Software or Services as expressly permitted under this Agreement.
13. Disclimer of warranties
GROM as DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES DO NOT CONTAIN ANY VIRUSES. THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND GROM as. GROM as WILL NOT PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES ABSENT OF SUCH DISCLAIMER. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE BY ANY SUPPLIERS TO GROM as UNDER OR BY VIRTUE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
14. Injunctive relief
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Software and Services contain valuable trade secrets, confidential information and proprietary information of GROM as. User further acknowledge that any actual or threatened breach or violation of the License Section 10 of this Agreement will constitute immediate, irreparable harm to GROM as for which monetary damages would be an inadequate remedy, and that injunctive relief is an appropriate remedy for any such breach or violation.
User acknowledges and agrees that the Software may contain cryptographic functionality the export of which is restricted under applicable export control law. User will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in User’s activities under this Agreement. User will not export or re-export the Software in violation of such laws or regulations or without all required licenses and authorizations. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Norway without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles that may require the application of the laws of a different country. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. All actions or proceedings arising under or related to this Agreement must be brought in the Oslo City Court, and each party hereby agrees to irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court in all such actions or proceedings. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby. User may not assign or transfer this Agreement without obtaining GROM as prior written consent, and any purported assignment or transfer in violation of this Section 11 will be null and void.
GROM as may update the terms of this Agreement if and when User install and update or upgrade to the Software and/or Services. User will be responsible for all of User’s access and data charges from User’s Internet service provider or mobile operator. Applications User downloads or that are made available to User may automatically connect to the Internet to update information or provide a service to User.